I think at some point, everyone has probably thought about making a bucket list. Whether it’s ‘Things to Do Before I Die’ or ‘Countries & Cities I Have to Visit’, I could bet a lot of money that there are many ambitious people out there, and I am included in that long list. Of course my main goal is to travel most of the planet that I can, but I also have another type of travel bucket list.
This one though, has no set of rules and regulations and is definitely only feasible if money was not an object. Some of the items on the list are achievable, and infact some of them are things that I plan to do in the next year, if I can. However, yes I will admit that the other dreamy situations (a lot of interaction with animals is included) will probably be left to the professional globetrotters. A girl can dream.
I used to make Summer Bucket lists with my friends in school, which contained the likes of ‘go skinny dipping’, ‘stay up all night’ and ‘get the train to Waterford for the day’. This isn’t one of those.
My Ultimate (and maybe crazy) Travel Bucket List
1. Eat some Fried Chicken & Waffles for Breakfast in a American Diner
2. Feed and Clean some Happy Elephants in Thailand
3. Attend a Music Festival somewhere that is actually Hot!
4. Experience Spring Break with some Crazy People
5. Visit the Great Barrier Reef and go Snorkelling
6. Dine in a Revolving Restaurant
7. Go to the Aran Islands for an Adventure
8. Interrail Across Europe
9. Attend Coachella Festival in Palm Springs, California
10. Go Skydiving Somewhere!
11. Walk the Golden Gate Bridge
12. Celebrate Gay Pride in Another Country
13. Eat as many Dumplings as Possible in China
14. Live in a Treehouse for a Few Days
15. See New York in the Snow
16. Visit Fota Wildlife Park in Cork
17. Visit the Island of Santorini
18. Go to a Mardi Gras Parade somewhere in South America
19. Rent a Canal Boat with Friends in Amsterdam for a Day
20. See an Aurora Borealis Happen
21. Visit Wild Animals on a Safari in Africa
22. Be on a Bahamas Beach with some Pigs
23. Try Insect Snacks in Asia
24. See the Famous Venice Canals
25. Have a BBQ in Oz
26. Relax in the Icelandic Hot Springs
27. American Road Trip – Maybe Route 66!
28. See a Fantastic Concert Abroad
29. Properly Visit a Jungle
30. See a Real Haka Performance in New Zealand
31. Attend a Hot Air Balloon Festival
Are any of these on your Travel Bucket List? Or am I just a bit crazy? Let me know and feel free to share your lists with me!